When you choose a San Bernardino court reporter, will you choose one who has a special "deal" with opposing counsel or who bribes clients with unethical gifts and incentives or who is a fly-by-night corporate conglomerate? Of course not!
Your Choice of San Bernardino Court Reporter Makes a Huge Difference in How Your Discovery Process ProceedsWe have the experience and reputation in the local court reporting industry to provide you with a professional court reporter, interpreter, or videographer. And our transcript turn-around time is lightning quick so you don't have to worry about any missed deadlines.
- Top notch court reporters, interpreters, and videographers
- Telephonic depositions
- Everything you need to complete your discovery phase
- On-time delivery of transcripts
- Website repository
- Realtime, LiveNote, condensed transcripts, ASCII files, (all the goodies), et cetera
Do you need ...
- A certified reporter, interpreter or videographer?
- A deposition venue in or around the San Bernardino, California area?
- A telephonic deposition so you don't have to leave your office?
- Reputable court reporting firm capable of delivering on their promises?
Get the Best San Bernardino Court Reporter For YouLet's be honest. Every court reporting agency in San Bernardino says they are the best choice for you. Merely creating a website is hardly much of a measuring stick, so let's cite facts. Since Todd Olivas became a state-licensed court reporter in 1999 and founded his court reporting agency, the company has performed literally 1000s of depositions for legal clients just like you.
A partial list of the types of clients we have served:
- Personal injury attorneys
- Business litigation firms
- Workers' Comp defense firms
- Government entities including the DOJ, EPA and more
Get the Benefit of Superior Client ServiceWe cater to our clients as family. Just check out this testimonial:
Cooney, Scully and Dowling
From the initial phone call to the transcript being delivered on time to your office, you will be treated with the respect and professionalism that you deserve. That's the Todd Olivas Touch of Excellence that has served him well since 1999.
Here's what else you will get ...
- Upfront schedule of our fees
- Timely transcripts
- Prompt and professional court reporters, interpreters, and videographers
- We do the worrying for you and make sure the deposition goes off without a hitch
- Free "concierge" services. (Need a hotel, rental car, flight info? No problem!)
- We take care of all you deposition environment needs. (Need internet access, copier, water, coffee, snacks? Just ask!)
- We deal with your insurance company and submit bills directly to them (if applicable)
Maybe above all, you simply need a court reporting agency in the San Bernardino area to handle your deposition needs right now. Step One is to schedule a reporter or give us a call at (888) 566-0253. There's no obligation to simply call to discuss rates or any details about your litigation support needs.
Here's what we will do for you right now ...
- Estimate your deposition costs
- Explain the way our online transcript depository works
- Discuss any deadlines you have upcoming
- Answer any questions about our services that you may have
- Provide references from past clients
Take the Next StepUnderstandably, choosing the right court reporter in San Bernardino is no small decision - one that has ramifications on your case and your clients' bottom line. We understand exactly what you are going through because we have helped literally 1000s of law firm clients nationwide. While being a neutral third-party vendor, we are experienced in making sure our clients get what they pay for as far as excellent and ethical client services.
Fill out the form at the top of this page to get started. (Or click here.) The form is confidential and fast. A representative from our office will follow up with you right away.
Don't forget ... there is NO obligation. When you contact us by form or our (888) 566-0253 toll-free number, you are under no obligation. Once you select our agency, we will get to work marshalling our litigation support resources on your behalf. Contact us now with no hesitation so we can become your next favorite court reporting agency!